Sunday, May 24th, 2015
The Half Marathon is the 2015 RRCA Eastern Regional Championship.
our military service members and their families
will be held as part of the post race activities.
Save Money and get Extra Swag!
Saturday, May 23rd
1:00 - 5:00 PM - Expo and Packet Pick-up at USPTO, 600 Dulany St.
6:00 PM - Pasta Dinner
Sunday, May 24th
06:00 AM - Packet Pickup Opens
07:30 AM - Half Marathon Start
07:45 AM - Kids' Kilometer Start
08:00 AM - Running Brooke 5K Start
- Half Marathon on Eisenhower Avenue, Holmes Run, and Brenman Park
- Running Brooke 5K and Kids' Kilometer on Eisenhower Avenue
- Free parking at the start / finish at U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 600 Dulany Street, Alexandria VA 22314 | Map with directions
- Fast, scenic, mostly flat and shaded alongside two creeks
- Includes trails, parks, and road running
- Enthusiastic aid station volunteers
- Great food and awards afterwards
- 2015 Half Marathon Map - USATF Certified Course #VA14079RT
- 2015 5K Map - USATF Certified Course #VA12062RT
- Kids' Kilometer is out'n'back on Eisenhower Avenue, completely flat
- View our Video on YouTube
- Headphone Policy
- Stroller Policy
- Race Course and Finish Line will be open for 3 1/2 hours. Go here for more details.
- Colorful, technical shirt
- Goodie bag with samples, coupons, & gift certificates
- Medals to all half marathon finishers
- Financial Aid is available for Kids' Kilometer by contacting Race Director
- Courtyard Alexandria Old Town
- 2700 Eisenhower Avenue, Alexandria, VA
- Runners can receive a special $120 rate, plus tax
- Call (800) 321-2211 or (703) 329-2323 on or before Tuesday, April 21, 2015
- State that you want the MCC Alexandria Running Festival rate.
- The Westin Alexandria
- 400 Courthouse Square, Alexandria, VA
- Runners can receive a special $109 rate, plus tax
- Call (703) 253-8600 or (866) 837-4210 no later than Wednesday, April 22, 2015
- Four aid stations along the course
- 5K runners pass an aid station twice
- Half-marathoners pass aid stations eight times (approximately every 1.5 miles)
- Each aid station has water and Gatorade
- First aid, course marshals, and EMS bike support on the course as well
Marathon Charity Cooperation is proudly partnered with Team Red White & Blue
as we honor the service members who are serving and have served in our Armed Forces
Thank you for your service to our country!