Sunday, May 28th, 2017
Register now for BIG SAVINGS!
Contact the Race Director for the discount code for Active Duty Military.
Friday, May 26th
5:00 - 8:00 PM - Early Packet Pickup
Saturday, May 27th
1:00 - 5:00 PM - Expo and Packet Pick-up at USPTO, 600 Dulany St.
1:00 – 5:00 PM - College of Running – Lower Atrium
Check out the great College of Running seminars held in 2016!
Sunday, May 28th
06:00 AM - Race Day Registration and Packet Pickup Opens
07:30 AM - Half Marathon Start
07:45 AM - Kids' Kilometer Start
08:00 AM - 5K Start
Half Marathon on Eisenhower Avenue, Holmes Run, and Brenman Park5K and Kids' Kilometer on Eisenhower AvenueFree parking at the start / finish at U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 600 Dulany Street, Alexandria VA 22314 | Map with directionsFast, scenic, mostly flat and shaded alongside two creeksIncludes trails, parks, and road runningEnthusiastic aid station volunteersGreat food and awards afterwardsHalf Marathon Map - USATF Certified Course #VA14079RT5K Map - USATF Certified Course #VA12062RTKids' Kilometer is out'n'back on Eisenhower Avenue, completely flatView our Video on YouTubeHeadphone PolicyStroller PolicyRace Course and Finish Line will be open for 3 1/2 hours. Go here for more details.
- Colorful, technical shirt
- Goodie bag with samples, coupons, & gift certificates
- Medals to all half marathon finishers - Check out the 2016 medal design!
- Financial Aid is available for Kids' Kilometer by contacting the Race Director
- Four aid stations along the course
- 5K runners pass an aid station twice
- Half-marathoners pass aid stations eight times (approximately every 1.5 miles)
- Each aid station has water and Gatorade
- First aid, course marshals, and EMS bike support on the course as well
Alexandria Family Festival a celebration to honor
our military service members and their families
will be held as part of the post race activities.
Marathon Charity Cooperation is proudly partnered with Team Red White & Blue
as we honor the service members who are serving and have served in our Armed Forces
Thank you for your service to our country!