Sunday, May 29th, 2016
Alexandria Family Festival a celebration to honor
our military service members and their families
will be held as part of the post race activities.
View and order your race pictures from Chessie Photo
Contact the Race Director for the discount code for Active Duty Military.
Saturday, May 28th
1:00 - 5:00 PM - Expo and Packet Pick-up at USPTO, 600 Dulany St.
Sunday, May 29th
06:00 AM - Packet Pickup Opens
07:30 AM - Half Marathon Start
07:45 AM - Kids' Kilometer Start
08:00 AM - 5K Start
- Half Marathon on Eisenhower Avenue, Holmes Run, and Brenman Park
- 5K and Kids' Kilometer on Eisenhower Avenue
- Free parking at the start / finish at U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 600 Dulany Street, Alexandria VA 22314 | Map with directions
- Fast, scenic, mostly flat and shaded alongside two creeks
- Includes trails, parks, and road running
- Enthusiastic aid station volunteers
- Great food and awards afterwards
- 2015 Half Marathon Map - USATF Certified Course #VA14079RT
- 2015 5K Map - USATF Certified Course #VA12062RT
- Kids' Kilometer is out'n'back on Eisenhower Avenue, completely flat
- View our Video on YouTube
- Headphone Policy
- Stroller Policy
- Race Course and Finish Line will be open for 3 1/2 hours. Go here for more details.
- Colorful, technical shirt
- Goodie bag with samples, coupons, & gift certificates
- Medals to all half marathon finishers - Check out our new 2016 medal design!
- Financial Aid is available for Kids' Kilometer by contacting the Race Director
- Four aid stations along the course
- 5K runners pass an aid station twice
- Half-marathoners pass aid stations eight times (approximately every 1.5 miles)
- Each aid station has water and Gatorade
- First aid, course marshals, and EMS bike support on the course as well
Marathon Charity Cooperation is proudly partnered with Team Red White & Blue
as we honor the service members who are serving and have served in our Armed Forces
Thank you for your service to our country!